FOLLOW ME > facebook blog | photography* | twitter | instagram* | rss

27 luglio 2006

On the dancefloor

Senza mai fermarsi. Mi raccomando.

Bob Sinclar feat Steve Edward "World, hold on" Freemasons "Love on my mind" A-Studio feat Polina "SOS" Chemical Brothers "Hey boy, hey girl" Madonna "Hang up" Axwell "Feel the vibe" Body Rockers "I like the way" Axwell feat Steva Edwards "Watch the sunrise" Eric Prydz "Call on me" Harry James "My kind of people" J-Five "Modern times (Rove Dogs rmx)" Michael Gray "The weekend" New Tone "Waiting 4 your love" Cassius "Toop toop" Meck "thunder in my heart" Alfred Azzetto vs Andrea T Mendoza feat Dmitri "Off the wall" Benassi Bros feat Dhany "Hit my heart (vision mix)" Cerrone "Gimme love (Bob Sinclar rmx)"

Alex Farolfi vs Gambafreaks "Subtravel" Steve Angello & Dave Armstrong "Groove in you" C-Mos "Vibrations" Daft Punk "Superheroes" C-Mos "2 million ways" Starchaser "It's a different world" Antoine Clamaran "Decadence" Supermode "Tell me why" Dave Armstrong feat Ingrid Hakanson "Out of time" Tommy Vee "Are you doing with me" Daft Punk "Revolution 909"

Adesso potete prendervi un attimo di pausa. Solo un attimo.

Nessun commento: